A blog initiated by Anne-Marrie Deitering, this blog talks about how to find specific journal articles inthe OSU collections, how to track down a scholarly /research source from a news artilce or how to get your book source etc.
learn about social bookmarking, bibliographic management software, blogs, wikis, search alerts and feeds to help you keep up with and manage information for your research areas.
Can be used to organize and personalize citation/bibliography manaer software program
EndNote features include
- Organize references in a database.
- Format citations and create bibliographies automatically in word processing software.
- Create multiple databases with unlimited records per database.
- There are 47 customizable reference types with up to 52 fields for entering bibliographic data.
- EndNote has the capability to connect directly to information resources that support the Z39.50 standard. This greatly simplifies the process of importing search results into an EndNote database. (Note: Most commercial reference databases have restricted access, requiring a login/password.)
- For resources that do not support Z39.50, downloaded references can be imported without retyping into personal EndNote databases using EndNote's import filters
Here is the Tutorial you can use to learn how to use EndNote