NOTICE: Effective July 1, 2012, there is no longer a limit on the number of simultaneous users for Scifinder Scholar. Under the new program, Chemical Abstracts Service will use its best efforts to provide at least 95% access to SciFinder Scholar. Please see the Read More link for more information.Read more
SciFinder Scholar provides integrated access to the following chemistry resources:
- Chemical Abstracts plus (CAplus): Literature (journals, patents, proceedings, etc.), 1907-present
- Medline: Biomedical literature, 1949-present
- CAS Registry: Structure database for finding chemical substances, 1957-present
- CASREACT: Reaction information on single and multi-step reactions
- CHEMCATS: Chemical source information
- CHEMLIST: Regulatory information, 1979-present
SciFinder is not available Saturdays 7-10pm PST. On the 1st Saturday of each month, SciFinder is not available 2-10pm PST.
If further assistance is needed, please contact Laurel Kristick to arrange an appointment: 737-7276 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are having difficulties with your username or password for SciFinder Scholar and the "Forgot your username or password" link doesn't work, please contact Ian Scofield at email@example.com.