Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is a services provided by the library to get you the journal articles you need for your research.
Here's how it works:
* If there is a journal article you need and it's not available online, we will make an electronic copy and send it to you.
* If we don't have the journal here at OSU, we'll get a copy for you from another library.
The turn around time is as fast as 2-3 days but we cannot guarantee this. It may take longer so a make sure you request early.
In most cases, you can get to your interlibrary loan account using one of the databases. Please see the tutorial "Finding the fulltext" for details.
Set up your Interlibrary Loan account at http://osulibrary.oregonstate.edu/ill/.
Save this web page
Additional Places to Get Help
Most of the questions you will have about your research process will come up as you are actually doing research. There are many ways you can get help with your research questions:
- Use the Ask a Librarian chat button to ask a question via instant message
- Phone (541-737-7293) the Information desk
- Email us. Use the form or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Text your message to 66746.
The first time you text, start with the word BEAVS.
Example: BEAVS what time does the library close?
- Make an appointment with a subject specialist (click link to identify your subject librarian)